Kenner Stuff

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
Check out WhatIsChrisKenner.com for details. For the next 16 months, we'll be releasing one video a week every Wednesday with clues given to you by George the Monkey.

Seriously though, soon. Probably much sooner than you think.

Dana

HAHAHAHA.......and I bet this will become the new buzz of the web magis for the coming year....

btw guys....everyone loves Kenner.........but let's not make yet another 5-page thread of "I love Kenner because" thread.....;)

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Anyone that owns the worlds supply of Jerry's Nuggets must be a goodguy in my book ;) Trying to get Totally out of control at the moment, Australia has horrible mark-up so I'm trying to find a place that ships here.

It is a great book. I actually do not own it, however had had the chance to check it out. I LOVE the humour and cartons etc.

I am planning on picking it up with my next trip to the shop.

Of course if Kenner sold it here, perhaps signed copies ;) ;)

I have to say, I came to theory11 mostly because Kenner was involved. This gave it credibility to me, especially after reading "Totally Out of Control", which is awesome. Pick it up if you can.

If his Shadow Coins are released, I will be a very happy guy. If you've read TOoC, you'll know why.

So yeah, Kenner rocks.

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results