Free PDF .::. DAMM TnR By JDEN Redden

Hello I have dicided to make a PDF of one of my TnR effects. This is called DAMM. Its very very simple.

EFFECT: A card is selected. Placed face up on top of the deck. Then the card is tossed into the air off the deck about 5cms and lands on the deck torn in four quarters. Then the four quarters and tossed in the air again in the same manner as before and instantly restores.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOIVUDQV

Hope you like it... Please write a review.

JDEN

Oct 3, 2007
germany
I actually quite like this concept. Gives me something to do with all the double backers i have lying around :p. You could even use this as a prelude to a longer torn and restored effect; with the patter: "now that happened a little quickly, so lets try to slow that down a bit."

thanks for the share :).

Sep 12, 2007
I tried it with an indifferent card on top of the "face up" gimmick. Then I put the selected card face up on top of the stack. I then do Erdnase with the top two cards. Very magical, then I just resotre it with another Erdnase and DL-KM move. Clean! :)

Apr 8, 2008
wow thanks =D
rarely do people give out free TnR plots :p
but anyways, i like the idea :p
i can just imagine my spectators reactions:

"Get the F*** out."

lol :D

Actually this trick has already been done. I bought this effect at my local magic store about a year ago and I still have the same gimmick set-up and props. But good looking out just wanted to inform you. I wish I had the name of the original creator but I dont but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Shane

Dec 26, 2007
Sorry for the post so soon after my last but when i press the free download button and press 'open' on the pop up screen it downloads and then says there is an error and can't find the Pdf. This effect sounds really interesting and i really want to learn it. Can you help me or upload to another site.

Many thanks

Kieran

Sep 14, 2007
P'cola Florida
Actually this trick has already been done. I bought this effect at my local magic store about a year ago and I still have the same gimmick set-up and props. But good looking out just wanted to inform you. I wish I had the name of the original creator but I dont but I wanted to give you a heads up.

Shane

"Ripped-Up" by Peter Eggink is the trick

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results