Daniel Madison's Site

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hey I've been wondering this for a while, but does anyone else out there have trouble loading the "footage" page of Daniel's site? I'm curious, since I've been there probably 20 times now and it's never loaded to where I can see a single video, but then again it could be because I'm using school computers and I wansn't using a proxy a the time. So yeah do any of you have this problem or am I just the lucky one?

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Hmm.. I think you're just the lucky one. The problem might liase with the school? Maybe the internet connection in the school is slow or the server might have many users, or even a proxy or something else forbids the access? On certain cases, using a proxy to access the site won't do any good as well... Have you tried accessing his site at home?

I tried going to Theory11 and his site in my school and to no avail, it also didn't work :( but it works for me at home!

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
Hmm.. I think you're just the lucky one. The problem might liase with the school? Maybe the internet connection in the school is slow or the server might have many users, or even a proxy or something else forbids the access? On certain cases, using a proxy to access the site won't do any good as well... Have you tried accessing his site at home?

I tried going to Theory11 and his site in my school and to no avail, it also didn't work :( but it works for me at home!

Nah here in Houston we have the T4 lines and everything so their really fast, I pretty sure it's just the school's computers can't load the format, since they can load about 90% of T11 videos, and E's. Unfortunately I can't access it at home since I havn't had the internet, as well as a phone line, or cable in my house in about 5 years. Yes, Yes, I'm the lucky one, Yes, Yes. Hahaha- Later.

Thanks for your replies I was wondering if it was his site that was messed up.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Well, some schools(like mine) block sites that have shopping carts, media sections, and forums.
That doesn't mean that the school went directly to this site and blocked it. It just means they have a filter running to block certain stuff, and it so happens T11 is one of them.

In my school, going on proxies is a bad idea. You can get ISS(In School Suspension) if you get caught, which is really easy because you have to type your name in the computer and your I.D.# to go on.

Since I'm a senior, I no longer have to deal with this problem much longer!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results