Dangerous - Proclamation :: First Teaser Video

I don't mean to be rude but I have to put this out there. Does anyone think that when Daniel Madison wear's a trechcoat that goes to his ankles with a baseball hat. well, doesn't e kind of look like a sketch. I wouldn't have him to my kids birthday.

Sep 1, 2007
I think he would be okay with that since I doubt he performs at childrens' parties...

Haha I can imagine Daniel Madison doing "Blade" for a group of first graders.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a sketch?

And that's fine, I don't think Daniel Madison would want to do your kid's birthday.

I know he woudn'y do kids parties. It was a joke. And a Sketch is the slang term for someone who seems odd or someone who is very strange. This term is often use to describe pedephiles ( incorreect spelling. Sorry.) or perverts.

I am in n way implying that he is a pervert. I am just saying he look s a little sketchy to me.

Dylan P.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Second Teaser

Hey Guys,

Just a note to remind you the second teaser for Daniel Madison's DANGEROUS goes up tomorrow at 11 PM EST.

The first one was awesome. I can't wait to see what comes this way.

Stay awesome,

KatieE.

Sep 1, 2007
I know he woudn'y do kids parties. It was a joke. And a Sketch is the slang term for someone who seems odd or someone who is very strange. This term is often use to describe pedephiles ( incorreect spelling. Sorry.) or perverts.

I am in n way implying that he is a pervert. I am just saying he look s a little sketchy to me.

Dylan P.

Ohhh I get it. You're implying he's a pedophile. Haha just giving you a hard time.;)

I'm eager for the second trailer, the first one was pretty neat.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results