WH Lecture

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Wayne Houchin is tailgating his own lecture. WH will be presenting a BBQ / performance / lecture Friday May 23rd beginning at 7:30PM at Grand Illusions magic shop in Carmichael, California.

Just a quick note that I'll be presenting a performance & lecture at Grand Illusions in the Sacramento area tomorrow night >> Friday May 23rd. Everyone who is attending the lecture is invited to the BBQ beginning at 5:00 PM at the shop. Steve Johnson is cooking up hot dogs & hamburgers, I'm cooking tri-tip, there's a rumor that Joel Paschall may show up to help cook... and it's all included with your lecture admission.

It's going to be a great night filled with magic, performance, and food! Here are the details:

Location: Grand Illusions - 7704 Fair Oaks Blvd. Carmichael, Ca. 95608.
Date: May 23rd, 2008
Time: 5pm Dinner, 7:30pm Lecture
Price: $35.00
Seating is limited so register early. Tickets available at Grand Illusions, 916-944-4708 or online at www.grandillusions.com.

I hope to see you guys there!

Sep 1, 2007
Hmm. California is pretty far from Indiana. I wish I could make it. Maybe one of these days I'll make a trip out there.

Dec 3, 2007
Denmark
Yo! Wayne

Are ya going to give us from overseas a chance to get our dirty hands on some notes from your lecture?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 16, 2008
California is ... on the other side of the country. :( Coming to/near Atlanta anytime soon? (I'm not from Atlanta, it's just the closest major city to me.) I would LOVE to hear one of your lectures.

Sep 2, 2007
How 'bout a canadian/U.S. tour? You know, go from Cali. to Maine, and then take the cat to yaremouth, visit me, then go to Hali, lecture, then go to NB, all around canada, then back to Cali :D

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yes, I'm going to miss this one, but I get to meet Joel Paschall on the 31st! I'm pretty pumped up for that. Those of you that are going... have fun!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results