Welcome Vinnie C. as moderator

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Hey card artists,

Welcome Vinnie C. as the first moderator of the theory11 cardistry forum (and consequently the first moderator on theory11)! He was a moderator on Decknique and did a great job over there. Along with the switch over I've added him without hesitation as a moderator here on theory11. I think you'll find he does his best to keep the peace, is an understanding person, and has been around long enough and throughout different communities, which will help in theory11's goal of unity.

And I'm sure the rest of you will appreciate some moderators finally showing up to restore order!

Sep 1, 2007
Coolness, maybe I will give this theory 11 a shot after all... if vinnie promises to slap me when I get negative :D

hyo

Sep 1, 2007
Is there any Cardistry related Forum in which Vinnie is NOT a Moderator?! xD

Congrats!

Congratulations man, I always enjoy reading your posts, either they're filled with tips and philosophy to help out others, or just another post filled with a joke, it makes reading it more enjoyable, congratulations sir :)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Glad to have you on board Vinnie. Your initiation ceremony will be held in Kenner's bunker. We're all going to stand in a circle and throw Jerry's at you.

On a side note: If I were to be beaten, I'd want it to be done with Jerry's.

hey vinnie great to see you here good luck happy to have you

Glad to have you on board Vinnie. Your initiation ceremony will be held in Kenner's bunker. We're all going to stand in a circle and throw Jerry's at you.

On a side note: If I were to be beaten, I'd want it to be done with Jerry's.

yeah i agree and if your still thinking about that heist count me in i could take down the chimpanzees

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results