J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Basically I saw your post on the Sinful thread. And I saw that you're from SF too. So were you at the Misdirections Wayne Houchin lecture too?
    Do you have AIM or FaceBook or Myspace or Skype or TokBox or anything along those lines? lol
    Eh I don't think it's that bad. But what you did with that was really great, good job dude
    I would have loved to see those bloopers lol. I'll check out that vid in a sec
    It took me a while to figure out something for an effect like Do As I Do. What kind of patter goes along with that?! But I guess we both thought of something, didn't we? :p I totally messed up the first time I tried filming the video. I said "Card are like humans. Some of them have hearts, some of them have faces....wait....no...all of them have hearts and all of them have faces....but...wait....ahh let's redo this"
    Alright, sweet! I just watched your video, your hair is so awesome lol. Nice mentalist/subliminal messaging idea!
    Hey, as i said...i am german...so i cant post a video in english, not a live performance for random spectators. Of course i can post a video where i performed for a real audience...buts in german. do u know "Flow"? i think its ok when i post it, isnt it?
    Should it be performed for a random person or can it be a member of your family?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results