TheoryGV
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• alright but it could be a bit. or maybe not my bdays comin up so i should get more $$ then
    omg! my apologies...i completely forgot about that. ive been so busy lately with school and magic it slipped my mind. i feel really bad...i dont wanna hold u up from selling it. u can if u want i mean i do want them but i dont have any money anymore...im soo soo sorry once again.
    sorry, I cant give you more than 45, I don't know what I was thinking when I said that, if I did...
    I did get it working. Send me the thing tonight on my pay pal email (jackwebstermagic@yahoo.com) and ill pay it asap
    Hey thanks for the deck. Also thank you for the massas. they have a different fell than most cards.Kinda strange?
    Hahahah. I was just about to say I didnt order smooth operations!? When did u ship my stuff my the way?
    Me too! Fullboatdealer probably has some! Also I bought a brick of the wallgreens brand studs. By the way if you ever watch masters of illusions, its funny how they follow that amazing show with magics biggest secrets revealed! lol. Bad order.
    My dad actually posted that last post, I would never use the word authority, I knew you were busy but it's just last time we ordered a golden nugget deck from someone and we payed 30$ then he sent us a broken in bicycle deck with a note saying "Well the sides look golden, hahahhaha" and then he got really mad. : ( So now he's really sceptical about stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results