heavymetalholic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• That's a good question.

I currently live in San Diego.

Maybe through Skype, TokBox or PM.
    I've been trying to work on a Torn and Restored effect or routine.

We should really collab.

Can't wait.
    Maybe we can work on something of that sort.

Care to work together on it.
    You say a card stab, I've been working on one since I saw Reza's SwitchBlade video, that would be a great start to collab.
    i been working on a few Card stab ideas, a book test, and a few inductions, invisable book test? sounds sick, what is the effect?
    I love mentalism and have been playing with a few ideas.

Maybe we can work on some type of routine or effect.
    Hey,
    Dude want to collab on effects
    I think it would be great.
    well more routines and add how to put it in your very own routine to add a little more crazyness. Also I have though off some good ideas for the shape shifter change
    Idk, I am talking with one of the members here, that is working on the site for me, his name is JDENredden, he is making the site for me. I will let you know when it will launch, you have any new stuff?
    yeah it is going to be a little while though, me and my friend tom are still working out some of the kinks in it. But we have more than 1/2 of it done
    it is a modern twist on a classic trick with rope. But re made for the streets and close up.
    You take 2 normal ordinary size rubber bands and tie them into a knot. Than you proceed to slowly move the knot to 1 side of the 2 bands, than you remove the know completely and you are left with 1 large rubber band and 1 small rubber band. And they can examine the bands before and after the trick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results