Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Not working too good. I can't grasp the cards with my thumb. It seems like its physically impossible. My thumb just can't hold the cards there. Thanks for the advice anyways though, I'll keep trying it.

looking foward to yur white centurions demo, btw.
    Hey Creeper,

There is no other way of living once you experience life with Theory11.
    Anyway onto the thumb cut...what you basically want to do is curl all 4 fingers (minus the thumb) under the deck and use them to lift the deck onto your thumb. Basically...instead of trying to wrap your thumb around the whole deck, make your other fingers do the all the work. (Lift the deck ONTO your thumb) Your thumb should then easily be able to grasp a majority of the deck if needed. From there you just complete the cut like you normally would. Let me know if that works.

-Andrei Jikh
    Whats new Andrei? Hows the theory11 life treating you?hehe

Anyways, I was wondering, how long did it take you for you to be able to stretch your thumb accross the deck, and lift up a packet? In other words, basically a thumb cut? I've been trying for over a year now, and I can't even lift one card. I'm not the kind of person to make small hands excuses, but even Dan Buck said he still can't do this. Any words of wisdon from the masta?
    When I first saw him I was TOTALY suprised.
    I didn't expect that AT ALL...lol
    I don't even know the relationship that could be possible between madison and de'...lol
    Anyways...I was just wondering.

(Get jikhy with it! nah nha nah nah nahnahnah yeah!) =P
    Actually the key to doing that is NOT having the top packet winged.

Or how about a 4 ace assembly sequence lol.

-Andrei Jikh
    Do you do it with the balanced packet w*****?!

Also....

some day someone should make a parody of you showing you do 26 card in fans in a row to make a giant fan lol
    Yes I can, though they are far from easy unlike most Cobras for me.

-Andrei Jikh
    Thanks for the info. Since you were one of the first members of anything mind shedding some light on someone called roman cassini
    Burns was a very talented creative cardist from back in the day, not sure if he's still around anymore, I don't really keep in touch with him and actually have no idea where you can find his videos, sorry.

-Andrei Jikh
    I was just wondering if you were planning on them.....sounds cool!
    I hope alot of people start buying those and learning them....because.....some of these dudes need it...LOL
    Nothing is set in stone about how many 1on1s there will be; however, there will be more Cardistry 101s volumes possibly a few more of my own moves that will be on here.

You're absolutely right about the basics, it's nice to have something to introduce new people to the art because they are the future and the more, the better.

-Andrei Jikh
    How many 1on1's are you guys planning to release?
    I like the idea of you teaching the basics because it gets all the youngens in the art on the right track. =)
    I believe it's JB, J. Raiker, and Richard...I'm not 100% certain.

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey, was not quite sure who to ask this to, but could you tell me who's in charge of the submissions for the media section?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results