Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah. I could watch it over and over.

I now know why people are so ecstatic over the method. So am I. lol
    Awesome. One more high five. I feel very accomplished. I'm sure you do to. :p

Yeah. It's really stunning. I mean the guy just starts painting splotches like randomly and then a minute later the're perfect angled shades for the 3d aspect of the planets. Talk about thinking ahead. lol

Yeah. It feels so awesome to have the secret right in front of you. Now I know what others were referring to. And it's instantly repeatable if the specs deal the cards right. Just realized that.
    Yep. Did the ***** work out for you? I just did a self test run and it worked beautifully.

OMG. My jaw dropped when he lifted up the things for the planets. My all time fav vids.
    tomorrow wont work for me really I have my last track meet of the season thursday/friday works best for me
    Well don't expect much. It's very simple.

1. Get a stack of Post-It's
    2. Tell someone to draw a simple image on the pad and peel off the post-it. The writing should be impressed in the pad.
    3. Glance the impression as it goes to your pocket
    4. Reveal

Haha. That's all I got. I'm sure you've played around with something similar.
    Hmm. Well I don't have any experience in impression devices but I do have one idea that just comes from an accident
    Haha somehow I don't believe you. If it's an actual post feel free to show me. lololol

ohh....oopS
    Haha I know. I didn't see it there before and then I checked it again.
    I saw you were modifying your sig and thought you had added the jbayme quote (lol)
    When I checked it again I saw you added the prediction. lol
    Almost got me.

Nice idea though. I should try that on someone
    Yeah it was actually. My cell is sitting right by my bed.

Lol I just saw that. Nice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results