Cedric Taylor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I don't have a video currently yet.

I don't want to work on it as of yet, I have alot of things I have to do first.

So what are some of your effects?
    I have everything down, but I'm still working on it.

I don't know if I want to put it on the market yet, maybe included with other material in my .PDF
    It's a simple effect: A pin is shown to be attached to the performer's shirt, but with a magical gesture the magician drags it to a different spot, where it is un-pinned and examined.
    Sounds cool and good.

If you would like my ideas or inputs in the levitation I would be delighted to help.

I'm trying to work on an effect I call Pinned.
    Sorry for the delayed response.

I have a few in mind, what do you have in mind?
    I'm here to help.

I've personally asked many companies, regardless of being a product tester and they've decline.

I've been declined about 4 times I believe.

So don't just ask, write reviews and such and see what happens.

I'm here to help.

P.S. Care to collab on a few effects.
    Same here.

If you would like to become a product tester don't just ask around, just see what the outcomes are.

I've seen great reviews by many members here, but they aren't reviewers just magicians giving their opinions.

So just let things happen and see where they go from there.
    PaperCraneMagic asked me.

I don't know so, the reason why I was asked is because they liked the way I reviewed

products, go check out some of my reviews and you'll see the hard and honest work I've put

into them.
    Infinity Bend looks sick and I shoud be getting it really soon through PaperCraneMagic.

I'm a product tester.

I'm currently working on putting together a few of my effects into some sort of .PDF
    -Hey,
    -That sounds great
    -I've created some effects also
    -I've seen your other effects, but that was before they were set to private I believe
    -Peace
    -Hey,
    -Would it be possible to take a look at your effect "Present's Past", which you can adapt into an ACR.
    -Peace and Best Wishes
    so what magic do u like to do and what books do u like to read about and y i got lot of books on magic and dvds now i am work on moveing to the usa / i am in the uk what things have u got in mind as u no do not see a lot of the old 1890 tricks i some bean lost .
    hi it jr? if u read what had say i no not good at spelling the lord make me like this but i have a good mind for magic. the thing is if u put all the things in one trick u get a fab show. new trick that is your to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results