Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• K thanks a lot for your time, that's sort of all I wanted to know for now. And ya the howell you know is defs the person I'm talking about, his friend jansen told me you and him used to talk a lot and be friends, we made a video of the meetup we had in vancuover and it should be up in a little while.
    Trashmanf's comin to the next one as well, and I'm trying to pursude richard to as well, they're a few hours drive from us. Hopefully if howell's not working or doing anything he could come to it next time too, that would awesome, people don't stop ssaying how great he is. But the video we made for the previous one should still be pretty aewsome, even without those guys. The people there were lesser known but still really good, dunno if you've heard of any of them.

-Sean.fast
    Haha, I actually wasn't joking about the last thing but...the catch is just something you'll have to experiment with...it's definately difficult to catch something like that...only suggestions I'd have is ..upon the strike..you moved the rest of your arm/hand down...so the spread falls downward....it's tough to explain.

I've been in contact with someone named Howell for quite a while....not sure if that's who you're talking about, very talented guy though. I used to show him lots of my private concepts and moves from back in the day, lots of ring and card hybrids too. I'm not really in touch with him anymore though.

If you guys do meet up, let me know how it goes!

-Andrei Jikh
    Yea, I like the triad cobra a lot better than the king, even though I guess the king is more impressive, I feel that extra packet gets in the way and your middle finger is almost contacting it, which kind of defeats the word 'cobra' because your middle finger needs to be sort of... up and lingering above the rest. (imo)

Well for me, that mve isn't just intimidating, it's just plain hard. Seriously, I've been doing it for the last two days and I can't figure out a way to catch the packet balanced on your middle finger at the same time as the armspread catch, because the aerial for both of them requires a different movement from your arm... any help? But I guess there is definetely a way to do an armspraed on the same arm as the cobra and catch the spread with the opposite hand.
    About that last thing, were you joking? :p and when's the last time you talked to de'vo.

OYA (I always have 1 more thing), are you still in contact with someone named howl? He's been flourishing for 4 years or something now and is amazing.... he lives somewhere near me, he was supposed to come to a meet up with me, brendan conner, anthony nguyen, some moderator here, and a few other people but he had a job interview that day (but it would've been damn cool to meet him)

-Sean.Fast
    Ah the UG creations was not done in both hands...that would take years to master..especially starting them up at the same time, very difficult. There is no difference between that move and the one I used...I just wanted to throw that in there for kicks...it's one of my favorite things to do...so much so I'll be teaching it on my DVD, it's a classic.

Yea the Calabria-Enur video is definately hot...I love it!

I actually have experimented with the Triad Cobra Armspread....including the King Cobra Armspread...I'm not sure why it's impossible ....it's definately very possible and not too difficult to do. I think it just sounds intimidating!

I'll tell you what is definately hard though...try this:

Balance a Birdy Fan in whichever hand..(or a move of your choice)....while standing on one leg and have an armspread (leg spread technically) on your leg....just the spread.....and in your other hand....have a King Cobra at the ready. As you strike the King....your raise your leg with the spread on it....the spread flies up....and you catch the spread and the packet at the same time all into the King's mouth. You'd have to strike the Cobra DOWN...while having the spread more upwards....so it that would help you catch it all into one pile....try making the spread a smaller spread than usual. Don't forget to add something in your other hand...maybe a running L Cut or a piddle if you're brave enough. It's like a triple trouble stunt haha....pretty difficult but....damn impressive.

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey man I was just watching that video of your underground creations, and I had a question about padiddle, since it's a really cool move and brendan and dimitri recently had a battle on mebeam to see who could do it the longest. When you do it, do you do it with one card on each hand or was the video edited so that your body was in there twice doing it. That, and what's the differnce between that and that move in the encyclopedia that looks the same. thanks. oh ya and a guy from work told me the title of that song from the ss sequence, calabria... lol have you seen the music video for that? It's very pg-13. OH ya one more thing, have you ever experiment with a triad cobra armsprad? I'm kinda workin on it right now, though doing the armspread on the same arm as the cobra would probably take years to actually work; but I was thinking of doing a flipback armspread with the opposite hand while I do the cut. either way they're kind of impossible and I'm really enjoying playing with the concept, what do you think?

-Sean.Fast
    Yo, just wondering, what's the name of the sound fx that you use during a cobra catch? The "impact" sound type of thingy....
    I'm glad you asked my permission but my videos are from the past (that which I left behind) and I'd like for them to stay that way. Please remove them and keep them to yourself. I hope you understand, thanks,

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey I recently made a thread on deckique posting two of your videos. It was round 3 vs burns and your round 4 video that got deleted from cardclassics. I didn't think that I would need permission to post but some of the people at deckniquetol me to so is it alright for me to post them?

Edit: Well I got banned from deckinique. Is it alright if I can post them here.
    Oh and here are the vids. [
    Thanks for accepting my request!
    You are an amazing cardist. I would say the best but i would be lying. Sorry :(.
    There is a lot of potential i see from you so keep up the good work.

Hope to see more one on one's in the future and I hope you have a great and lucky week.

-Mike
    haha Darian!
    Andrei he is right though, if you want to chat with me darian or someone others you can go there! =)
    Andrei you should check this place out sometime, you can chat here with me or who ever is online (just be sure to sign yourself in)
    Wow i was watching ure The'Me video and ure amazing cardist i was blown away with how good you are and the origonality or some of your moves and i especially love the first one with the hands open bblancing a packet on another one but anyways ii was wondering if you could give any tips on how to like gain speed for flourshing ive been flourishing for about a year and a half but i still cant gain speed x.x any feedback would be highlly apreciated, thanks for your time =)
    ~mike
    Sweet. I'll play with it a little bit, but will definently look into your dvd before really getting into to. Don't suppose we could get a ballpark release date?
    Hey Creeper,

That's my Bullet Shot, a versatile move that has virtually endless possibilities, it can be used as a card shot, twirl, be put to the middle, the bottom, etc.

I also used it in the White Centurions along with Firefly which makes for a sequence that's eye bleeding. You can experiment with it if you want; however, it would be best to wait for the release of my DVD which will go in great depth teaching it.

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey,
    You have a card shooting move thats very appealing to me, and I've been thinking about playing around with it, but I have one question. The shooting technique can be seen in your artist video at around 1:27 into the video. Here- http://media.theory11.com/1315-The-Next---Andrei-Jikh
    I noticed it uses the move where your index finger peels the top card off from the deck, a move which has been used a lot, with like Ace pro's and stuff. I'm not asking for an explanation, but when you do that peel move with your index finger, are you peeling the card into the middle of the deck, or are you just peeling it to the bottom like the move is usually done? Also, do you care if I play around with it? If its going to be published I can wait. Thanks a ton,
    Creep
    Care for a fan battle then? Just kidding, not sure what you're talking about though, the one handed fan is the only one I see that's maybe weird looking but that's due to the angle.

-Andrei Jikh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results