A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey I'm looking into Madison's Advocate. Do you think it was a worthwhile purchase? Also, I'm curious if there are any clothing restrictions. Will the gimmick still be usable if placed in a front or back jean pocket? Thanks.
    Lolololol, jesus christ I fell of my chair the head thing made me burst out laughing hahaha, you made my day man.
    if i was green and i had a face like the mask then who am i at xmas ( one time get this on my mind) = batman... for gave the way i wight this it the art of magic that i bean working on...
    well yesday i came up with a old card trick use a film of the 1989 that i love it some thing about time...
    hi i was about to wight some to day ... but bec i can not find it ... i can not wight what i was saying with in the messages i put up last week for the forum to work out what i was saying. i no it was not good to put it up .. but this is the art that i am working on with in magic. that we have all lost ... so what new books
    Me, working on some magic as well as created effects.

Nothing much, just watching a new magic video.
    Hey, what's up.

So how have things been lately and working on anything new?

P.S. Did you ever recieve Steven's postcard?
    Working on a some new material and school and that's about it.
    I'm wondering that too.

I just find that strange and I wonder where else they must post this kind of junk.
    Hey

Don't you find it wierd how these spammers find this site, a magic forum, to post their junk

here.

Best,

V.
    well with me read some book old on magic show i can do then well at the week end i am off to see my dad for 3 days with him we might pop in some magic shops to see what i can get that might be good to have and at the week end i might be put ing some thing new on my websit and as we me and my dad can work on some books that i like to print that do with magic.
    me 2 it look good . my mom's dad / age 70 look like some one in the old one . he use the mind of his mind to work out what in your mind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results