SHANE BLACK
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I know I'm tired of the Nextel blocking my calls so I'm using my old phone again. (682) 459-4222. This one I'm keeping.
    D
    Hey, your phone isn't working. :(

-Doug
    Cool

Thanks for the advice, I take it into deep consideration and really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Yeah, be yourself don't be another avg. magician but be interesting and think your routines all the way through. Keep each routine about 7-8 mins. long in a restuarant setting. Set the tone when you get to the table don't let them set it you lead. Also smile when your having fun their having fun so always smile unless the moment doesn't call for it. Do tricks that are short where you can stop on a minutes notice so you dont disturb the business.
    Thanks for the responses and the tip.

Care to give me more advice about performing.
    Sounds good.

So how does your routine differ from place to place.
    No not in that way.

I'll somtimes go in and talk to the management and see what happens from there.

How about you, where have you performed?
    I'd say a monthly gig, well it depends.

Sometimes I'm asked to perform at family's house, parties.
    Sound good.

I've been re-working on my business cards and getting some gigs.

I'm currently putting together a close-up, mentalism and stage routine.
    Yeah I've been working at VIP club here in Dallas on Tues. and Thurs. Nights performing. I've been changing my routines up alot to fit the place so I'm unlearning alot of stuff right now. Its been a headache but not to bad, I can't complain.
    Just putting together a routine and working on some self-created effects.
    -So I picked up Shudder after all.
    -Thanks for the suggestion (TokBox) chat and I'm really liking the effect.
    -Peace
    -Hey,
    -What's up man..me V. here
    -Just dropping by to say how are things going
    -Also, try to read and comment on my UVT-Chris Lafferty review in the Forums Section
    -I'm trying to spread the word of some new products from MindLapse and about them
    -Peace
    -P.S. We should chat some time again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results