Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey would you hit me up on yahoo i.m if u dnt mind...my phone is actin weird with T11 website..if not ill chat up thru T11. Thanks
    Ok...i can do that...but its challenging to come up with an original method or take an old concept an revamp it.
    A visual signed card thru glass table where your hand wouldnt go under the glass at any moment...umm..taking a deck..card selected an signed an put to the side...the rest of the deck wrapped with 2 rubberbands...1 vertical an 1 horizontal...the signed card placed on the strapped deck an a shake the signed card penetrates the bands an is under them an on the deck.
    Hmmm..i like ur ideas...the 360 levitation would b difficult tho...but i had an idea for a hover levitation...where it looks like u levitate up...look like u get on ur tiptoes but bending ur legs back a little an gliding towards the spectator an its 360 degrees proof..came up with dis a few years ago..lol
    Yeah, be yourself don't be another avg. magician but be interesting and think your routines all the way through. Keep each routine about 7-8 mins. long in a restuarant setting. Set the tone when you get to the table don't let them set it you lead. Also smile when your having fun their having fun so always smile unless the moment doesn't call for it. Do tricks that are short where you can stop on a minutes notice so you dont disturb the business.
    Jokes and pokes is the secret of the trade my friend. Gotta take jokes about yourself but you wanna poke at your audience to keep a level of control my friend just a tip.
    Generally my routines ( I have six walk around ones actually, highly recommended), but generally I have a few so you vary your presentation in between performances. If I'm working a place with music then I use more visual magic that doesn't require alot of talking, if I'm in a fine dining situation I use more patter in my presentation.
    I was only saying cause I have worked restuarant magic for the past 7 years and I have never had one of them ask me to perform I always had to earn it. I thought you knew something I didn't I was like hook me up. haha My clients vary from Compass Real Estate, Remax Realty, Coldwell Banker, TGI Fridays, Sherlocks Irish Pub, Lincoln Mercury, Bennigans, Bobs Chop steak house, Gladdens Night club, etc,.. too many to mention. Been doing this for some years now each one of my gigs is always different thats for sure.
    Thats good thats how it works. Are you planning on performing a reguralar gig weekly or monthly on your own?
    Yeah I've been working at VIP club here in Dallas on Tues. and Thurs. Nights performing. I've been changing my routines up alot to fit the place so I'm unlearning alot of stuff right now. Its been a headache but not to bad, I can't complain.
    lol...yah...i mean wtf?....U could pull off a better perfomance than him...also i heard he was ridiculed an shunned from the magic cafe or something..idk..anywho..im going to take care of some stuff an i might goto bed..idk...jus if u have a great idea or vision for a trick...jus send me an i.m on yahoo...an i will reply eventually...ttyl man...nice chattin up with u..laterz man
    Actually thats what my conclusion came too...hmmm..a bit overpriced...i have alot of effects I want but am broke...bills an rent...thats life..lol...but anyways i was lookin at this new website....www.artisticstreetmagic.com. Some of the effects sound straight but the guy cory chapin or sumthng is sooooo friggin annoying...an his patter an demos for his effects suck royal monkey noots!...."just like that...just like that"....wen u goto homepage click on the card graphic on top...it looks like a spade
    thanks man....its easier sumtimes to jus to i.m on yahoo...eventually ill get it...plus its quicker to respond if im working..lol...hey did you hear about the "Card thru Deck" that sells for like $70?....its by some1 ive never heard of...check out the discription an u wont bielive it...i have an idea how its done..but google it...it looks intriuging.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results