Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm working on a few effects.

I don't really flourish though.

I dabble in a little of everything, such as cards, coins/money, mentalism (which I love) and just general magic, such as rubberbands, on the spot magic, and Redline.
    I'd be happy to take a look at it and then let you know. It all depends. I leave for boot camp on the 14th of June; however, I won't be in school by the 30th, so I may have time.
    uhm............................................................................................................................cool?
    Cookie Cutter falls in the General Magic Section, but it has a Mentalism feel.

Best,

V.
    Not quite yet my friend, but that day is coming. Just out of curiosity, which flourish are you going to do against RDChopper? (My guess is that it's going to be the Jackson 5, considering that you guys have to do 1 flourish, and the length of the video has to be under 2 minutes.)
    you know what? You are actually not funny at all, so, forget it, I dont intend to battle someone like you. Yeah, It can sound harsh, just stop posting things on my profile, please.
    I got guts man, do YOU have guts? I have guts, lungs, skin, a circulatory system, a respitory system, a heart, and so on....:D
    whatever, If you someday have the guts to prove it, just sent me a flourishing battle, or whatever, you know where to find me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results