Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Well i believe im very much an all rounder. But i mainly do card magic I do some Geek Magic, Needle Swallowing and such, Coin magic i love because its so offbeat anytime anywhere im getting into more of that aswell i do a fair bit of coin magic but like said its mainly cards, i Do a bit on Mentalism which is great aswell which gives the same feeling as coins but in the mind you know its closer to them more on a personal level.

Yourself?

Tom
    God he's such a......
    I should stop thinking about it before I started cursing like mad at him and get banned lol
    I couldn't agree more. I've seen and read so much sh!t this kid has put out that I'm just sick of it.
    Yer i know but i love it because "Usually" have a piece of paper or my notebook.

Whats the most random object or atleast not normal object you have made magic with.
    I know right or when you see and effect and its the opposite.

"Why Didn't i Think Of That?" I guess people get that creative spark and others don't but i think there is that point where every magician makes a variation or makes an effect of his own. But i think alot of people today just wanna create to be famous it should be about the magic and the effect.

What i love is creativity hits you at the stupidest moments. Like i was reading to forums and i got a great idea which i'm starting on soon. Even at school! In Science class. I guess now i mind wanders around pondering ideas combining things with out you know and a word or a visual even maybe a smell sparks off one of those ideas and you make it work.
    It's Funny really we are only scratching the surface of what we can do in magic and the ideas there will be so many more new ideas and concepts there are people in the underground now working on something they have been for 20 years and for years to come. It's awesome
    One of them i won't way because it is not a classic or anything i don't think i've seen it so ill keep that downlow. Um a gimmick i made for an "instant" hands off reversing of a card and that idea can be utilised to a triumph.
    Yer man for sure. Always and i mean always carry around a notebook and i mean it haha i hate the fact that i have forgoten great effects because of it. By the end of the book you will have stacks of ideas some good and some, well, not so good. But i guess thats our decision to make right.
    Me? Well i have a fair few ideas in the works. Some Creative in my eyes some still ideas in the back of my head/Notebook hahaha but simple and visual is awesome. When the ideas come alive its a great feeling of accomplishment for sure then you keep working on them. Wiether anyone else finds out or not.

What about you?

Tom
    Over the years I've seen countless versions of this - some fairly straight forward (Blaine's performance with a red thread, I believe), and some outside the box. Alain Choquette does this as a stage illusion in front of thousands of spectators using a special UV ink coated thread and a blacklight. This allows his audiences to see the thread glowing brightly even from the back seat of the theater. A great visual.
    Hey V-

The site is down and will remain down. I am in the pre-planning stages of another website. One that will be much more exciting, different, and lots of other things.

For right now, you can only get poor mans card through window by getting in touch with geoff weber. If you email him at jabbadac@yahoo.com. Once I get the new site up, hopefully before the end of the summer, I will continue to sell his trick there.

Its going to be a new name, new look, and a whole lot of new ideas and products, some not magic in nature at all. Keep an eye out for it.
    gypsy thread when stripped down is broken and restored string, which is like a smaller version of cut and restored rope. This plot has been adapted by many different magicians and given twists and turns by applying patter whether that be humorous or dramatic, with music that is either poetic or up-beat. An Argentenian magician adds flash paper to the middle and toutches it to a flame so it has a 'flash' restoration. Another method is with dental floss. Suzanne uses a length of thread pulled from a worn cotton glove. I have a verions with bubble tape bubble gum. -see what I mean? hope that has helped!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results