mini magician
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We're still working on it. I had to film a video so that the effect would be clear, and getting the video to Josh hasn't been easy.

I am, as far I know right now, going to be featured a Linking Ring article in the coming months, though.

Thanks for asking,
    C
    Hey,

I can't go on Skype, because my computer doesn't allow me to.

Do you have a Yahoo I.M. so maybe sometime we can chat through there.

V.
    Hey,

What's up, I was thinking do you want to collaborate on some effects?

V.
    Yeah same here.

When you dabble in everything, you can perform in any situation you're in and it really helps also.
    I dabble in a little of everything.

I perform with cards, some coins, mentalism (my favorite) and just general magic (rubberbands, Redline)
    That's hard to same.

I'd say maybe bubble gum, chopsticks, pins, thread...

You?
    Agreed.

Same thoughts here, sometimes your best ideas strike you at the most random moments.

Like you see an object and than all these visuals come in your mind of how you can adapt that into magic.
    Same thoughts here.

Many ideas...waiting.

It's funny when you think about it, how you see an effect and you say to yourself "I could of thought of that" and than you think at the same time, I can't believe this effect didn't exist 1-? year from now and at that time I could of created it.
    Sounds very interesting.

It's fascinating how the mind works, many different ideas out there, just waiting to be discovered.

For the mean time, I'll write my ideas down (thanks for the advice).
    Nice idea, I'll keep that in mind.

So what ideas have you had in mind.

Right now, I'm trying to work on a T&R and a CTW, but I still need that creativity spark.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results