TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I've heard great things about that. I guess it's worth getting. I think I'll wait a little after his lecture when I'll be in hardcore Jason England mode.
    Lmao. I kind of feel bad for those people in a way. 'HE HAS COME!' lol

No problem.
    Lol. WOW! that must have been tricky. Cuz the camera just points there automatically ya know? (that was a joke too)
    haha

ha..

that contest video of yours is what i call the $∑% of magic. hope you can understand what i meant.
    Haha I know that's what I said when I first saw it. Yahoo news is awesome. lol

Damn dude. I'm gonna be completely honest here. I have no idea how you did that. Awesome.
    * receives notification of received warning*

Haha. Love it. ....

damnit it's stuck in my head now!!
    Lol. I know right? *warns Batman*

Haha. How foolish of me. Ninja man wouldn't put out anything less than perfect.
    Haha. Well I guess that makes me feel a little better. I swear, he would take away every single prize if Steven let him. lol

Sounds great. Good luck with it.
    Oh right. That actually looks like it has some pretty neat material in it. Wow really? Never would've guessed lol
    Yeah I agree.

Haha whatever. I basically meant I'm trying not to get too disappointed about it. lol

Unfortunately I do not own the first volume of Dangerous but I can see how a clean up for Color would be a neat little thing.

Well it sounds pretty sweet. Which video did you learn it from?
    Yeah. Out of all of the effects, I think Slink is the coolest. It's so insanely visual.

Well it's alright. I mean Steven didn't HAVE to do this....and if he didn't I would just be oblivious that I could have won some magic if he did. So I'm trying to look at it that way. If that made any sense at all. lol

Yeah it does seem pretty tough. I'm thinking something as visual as possible would be best. A color change comes to mind but that's like the epitome of unoriginal. lol
    The anti-ambitious card sounds pretty cool though.
    Haha yeah. I didn't exactly hear great things about Bent Touch Slink but you can't really count that as a full multi trick dvd.

Lol cool. Sounds good. I think it could be good

Yeah I saw it now unfortunately, I wasn't around when he was doing the recruiting people to participate thing so....I guess I'll just watch you guys lol
    Hey dude I just had an idea. If you can take the TA Seal in my album and edit it so it has the TA group pic inside that'd be sick.
    Yeah. And lots of good effects too.
    Haha well it is the Official Seal right?

The DG thing looks interesting. A multi-effect dvd from Danny can't exactly be bad.
    What do you think about it?
    Yeah the whole idea behind that idea of awesome came from National treasure and yes ill be thinking of more to do involving team awesome
    Haha I know right.

Yeah it's that sort of instant visual thing.
    Sounds good. I know it's hard to remember that stuff. LOTS of effects. lol
    Haha. OOOHHHhh! Ok I got it now. lol
    At least they don't advertise it that way. "Drink Red Bull and die!!!"

Tanks man(that is not a sp error). Yeah if I can figure out the kinks it should be a pretty cool little thing. Do you remember what the effect was?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results