J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• You officially have a jealous forum buddy. I'm planning on making it back there at the end of the summer. I'll keep you updated.
    hey man, I just got back from the park, I have some footage, do you have anything yet? we could propose a new deadline or if you want, I will not submit anything so the battle would stay in a draw, without affecting either our score or our status of wins, your call buddy. :)
    I don't think that they will not allow it...I had a lot of problems in the past for trying to perform in the mall, That's why all my performances are in the park.
    Hey friend, Have you recorded anything yet? it rained all day here and I couldt perform at all and my tonight gig got cancelled, so I havent got material yet...when its the deadline?
    Btw, I have an idea, instead of making a whole thread about the battle in the battle forums(well we could also do it there) we can post our battle along with the debriefing of our videos in the go.ou.perform thread, what do you think about it?
    haha, I almost felt the slap with a white glove in my face! accepted, maybe ill be able to film something after all.
    umm..dude.. iI have a powerful psyhic ...
    When I wish something ...there it goes...it happens
    so with the ghosts... I feel them
    Haha its ok. I half expected it to anyways...after i read peoples actual replies to my post i figured my philosophy behind my actual wasn't that great but its the way I feel about it. thanks for your concern.
    ~CardShak13

P.S. sorry I took so long to reply to this I didnt realize I had a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results