clllllust
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, um... we are going to have two videos on the artist diary from different perspectives and views. One is Jake's view. One is mine. Also, there is different clips in both diarys. Is that Ok?
    D
    I'm predicting... YOU'RE LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE PAGE!

Oh yeah I'm that good.

-Doug
    LOL well origionally I got the orange one I was in the store for literally an hour tryin to decide which color to get so I ended up getting the orange kept it for a day then It. Reminded me of a basket ball too much so I took it back lol and now I have the pink
    im friggin excited! im acctually buying a brand new one tomorrow after school, i have over $160 and i didnt know it! and my mom did and didnt tell me!!! i hid $$ in my room in the past and forgot about it, now i have over enough money to buy a brand new one. also my dad said to since i have the money and not risk being scammed. so im happy, now i jus gotta decide which color to get =D
    sadly my mom takes my comp. on school nights, tonights the last night i have it and shes taking it in like and hour and a half =[ shes trying to "enforce study habbits" but usually i go on on my iPod touch, but i cant vid chat on it =[ but i do get it back fri nights for weekends
    just incase there was worse lagg that time, and u didnt hear anything i said. i had to go, ima buy an ipod on ebay! =]
    and i need my dads credit card so yeaa i will tty friday =D [if u come to the chat...COME!]
    WHOA! I just noticed that right now you have 1,669 posts and that relates to your username RebelAce69! (Don't post... enjoy the moment :D)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results