Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• PS:: The armspread/fan was also one of the most discussed moves since the beginning of Cardistry. One of the more notable performances of it was in "VIRTUOSO" by Cai. Hope this helped,

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey MagicLemonBird! Awesome stuff, it's very cool to see people focus on creativity. However, I have to break the bad news. The first display with the Angel and the extension has been done before, if not by me then by Bone Ho (probably some others as well). The square a top a triangle (upside down house) was done by Valdemar and DanceDanny (and probably Ryoma). The out-jogged triangle is actually on my "content" video, it's similar to that but not completely the same. However...the display you showed is new and unique to you, so keep that going. I just wanted to inform you before you go off publishing tutorials. :) Trust me, we've all been through this situation countless times, and will probably continue to stumble upon the same problem for our whole careers. Keep going though and don't give up, the key is consistency.

Sean, a CCC is possible, I'm not quite sure if there will be one, we can probably work something out. I'll discuss it with JB.

-Andrei Jikh
    Cool contest tonight, wouldve liked to be able to participate. Could you ask those guys if there'll be a CCC this year, what's the deal with that?
    OHH NOO!!! I don't think it's uploading in time. We'll just have to find out. It's so funny how all these obstacles are killing me. :D
    Andrei, I'm so tirrredd. I think I'm about to cry. I'm doing your contest and do I have to tell you it's been a hard time editing it. I almost cried (in a manly way) trying to edit it on sony vegas 8. It's my first time.

I accidently deleted the work I worked on for 1 hour, which made me soo sad :(. Then I found out the problem and fixed it. I made an account on ACID thinking it was going to be published on youtube. Now it is finally uploading on youtube after 2 or 3 hours. I had to whip up this in 5 minutes which is pretty sad to me becasue I had a video that I worked hard before it. I'm writing this because I had no hope it was going to upload but now it is, and I'm crying of JOYFULNESS!!!!:D
    don't mean to argue on your wall, but I just needed to say to the person below that it was a joke. me and matt are good friends and he's a great flourisher, progressing very fast. it's the same way scott and daren insult each other's skills everywhere. also it's not even a real battle. please know what your talking about before you post
    Dude, bicyclemagik...that's not right to vote for just you even though you claim the other person "sucks" for all you know they could be really good. To everyone reading this, just pick you're opinion on who is best. Don't vote for a person because they tell you too, but because you want to. I learned that some time ago and suprised you haven't bicyclemagik.
    -PEACE
    i was doing a cobra cut today and sacked myself. I went for the watter's catch and instead of catching it I just smacked the packet down really hard. just in case you wanted to know about that.
    hey andrei i'm putting out a vid after 2 years of cardistry. it's a battle vs. matt hartz. please vote for me. matt sucks. it's next week
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results