jprace
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey jeff i am from germany,and i just want to know if you could help me out.
    I dont know what they mean with tax number when i try to registrate to the wire. I have no clue what I have to fill in there.Can u help me out?:)
    Oh and also, on the Gum reject DVDs, the actual disc is in good condition, yes? And does the 8 bucks include shipping? If so, great deal!
    Hey Jeff! i just saw your post in the forum about the extra gum dvds and i would love to be a part of that!

28 snapdragon, Irvine Ca, 92604

Thanks so much!
    Yo,

Get my PM at Penguin?

So far I have to say, you are very, very creative. The DVD holds solid, practical, organic material. The gimmicks are just, "out of this world" and the effects even more so!
    I just have to say you're one of the most intelligent members on this forum.
    I made an edit in my TickToids Review:

EDIT: In the video Dan does say that the gimmick works similar to a "Slippery Sam."
    How is it going? I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say hey. Looking for friends to chat with.
    I agree.

I see that you've had some of your work included in a magic magazine, that's quite an honor.

I've seen you around the Penguin Forums as well.

Maybe we can chat.

Right now...I'm currently creating and working on some magic.
    Thanks for responding.

I see that you're a fan of Cameron...he has some great material.

Great reviews also.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results