Chrisfecto
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey! You contacted me a while ago. I go to Hofstra as well, I just got here, totally be interested in talking sometime. My AIM is RomanaNota =)
    hey man you from nyc?? i saw a video where you saw francis perform was he performing at Fantasma Magic??
    Hey man, I've got a Mac question if you don't mind.

In your opinion, should I get anti-virus software? I've had my iMac for 6 8 months with no issues and don't think I am virus prone, but didn't know what you thought.

Thanks man,
    C
    D
    Doubt I'll have the time since I'm already trying to find the time to see my friend Ryan next week and I have finals I have to prepare for. I'll see if I can make it. If not, I'll be sure to see you perform! :D

-Doug
    D
    I'll do my best to make it down. :)

-Doug
    D
    Hey. Well my first trip will be more business than free time. That will be next week. So I don't think I'll be available. However, starting in the first week of July, I hope to go to NYC once every week to just hang out, perform, and learn. So any time starting in July. :)

-Doug
    whats up...my name is robert...looking around to meet some new magicians... How long you been in the art? What field, stage, close-up?
    i no a lot of friend might no like the things , i say im working it out . but it so hard if u can not spell but u read some things ok but not all so i lean from dvds and some books . i no thing that i wright no one can read then but i can . if i was ok with some things i be good as u lot . but . it hard when u can do some thing but not some like spelling this what it like for me all the time. i thing that y a lot can not read me bec the way i am . just of the one hand magic man then you might no what it like for me! so what new
    First off, I'm not a Linkin Park fan and that got me thinking. Consider your target market and if the song is appropriate for a demo aimed at hooking them. Definitely get rid of the cigarette. And those wipes need to go, they look amateurish. Cuts and dissolves are all you need.
    Hey man,

I saw your video earlier in fact. Looks good.

Only things I'd consider cutting is the floating cig, etc, as it didn't fit with the rest of the video - The shots of you on stage freaking people out were GREAT. Stick with that!

All the best,

D.
    Pretty good.
    I'm trying to out together a stage and close-up act.
    What type of magic do you perform?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results