SamRochon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thanks man...it's just a start now.

I'm hoping to upgrade...lol, just wanted to test drive it for now and I'm really liking it

Thanks,

V.
    i think i our team name should be something like optiism or spectrum something that conveys you know happiness and stuff
    i think we have to use the music that they gave to us on the CCC details
    but if we can use our own music i think 'angels and airwaves' or 'nevershoutnever' theyre very happy
    i'll have to flourish with my smoke or my green bikes would silver tally's be ok?
    i think it would be cool as a transition say you had some red bikes and just threw them forward then it switches to my footage of me catching them and starting to flourish
    Just thought I tell you that I'm fixing up the Pinned E-Book as many errors were found and the words were hard to read.

I'll send you the updated version.
    No problem!, glad you enjoyed it and can't wait to hear your thoughts about it.

Here's another idea with it: I mean you can go into any store that sells pins, say you're going to purchase one and perform Pinned...that way it seems impromptu, ungimmicked and leaves the spectator(s) with a mystery!
    Thanks and I really appreciate it.

I'll see if I can send it this weekend...sound good?.
    Thanks for taking a look into my effect and the support...really appreciate it.

I have sent it to a good friend of mine and he has gotten killer reactions with it...and I hope you may enjoy it as well.

Also, once I have finished and sent the E-BOOK any chance you may write a review about it as I want more people interested in my ideas.

Once again thanks
    So far it's only available through me, but give me your e-mail and I might send the E-BOOK once it's finished...All I need is a few pages...ok.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results