RDChopper
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry about the battle. That top shot was awful! This is an old video, and I think I meant to select a different one, but may have copied the wrong url. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!
    Probably not. I'm still trying to find a good location, there don't seem to be any people where I live. I'll probably go to the mall or something, but I don't know if they would let me shoot in there.
    The deadline is Tuesday, and I don't have anything either. I couldn't go out today, because I couldn't find anyone to film me. Yesterday we got no footage.
    Hopefully I will too. At a different location this time! I went downtown, but I'll next time I'll probably go to the mall or downtown of a different city. It's just very easy to go downtown because it's within walking distance.
    I was out for 4 hours today and I didn't get any decent footage! I only did two performances, one I messed up (my hands were sweaty) and another time I had no reactions at all and I wasn't satisfied by my performance anyway. I got lots of great footage of my friend and I goofing of though. Some shirtless guy kept asking us for cigarettes!

There were some people my friend didn't want to approach and I told him, "I bet Dana Hocking doesn't complain like this!." and he said, "I bet Wayne Houchin isn't such a jerk!"

We had a good time, but no good magic footage. :(
    no, not too harsh, but you were strict enough that you made sense. I hardly understood what that guy was trying to get out of the post! Nice work ;)

-Sanj
    Hey bro. Wishing lots of success with your go out perform threads. And performing in general. One question...why do seem so angry or frustrated? You're funny but maybe keep using your wit in your show. No? No disrespect. Any new vids? Love to see them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results