Jack Webster
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• That cat is a moron! lol I think the cat really is retarded... idk. Or she is just stupid and thinks she can run in to walls and some how magically go through them lol
    You're part of freakshowmagic?

As you know I have a few effects I have created and would love to get them out to the world to use.

Also, noticed that your avatar background resembles that of Dan Sperry's Crimson Deck.
    hahahaha! I just found that channel and at first I was gonna send a PM then I was like "THATS HIMMMMMM!!!!" hahaha. You wanna get on tokbox?
    I'm glad we cleared this whole uncomfortable Dabockle of douches Jack... We need to find different things to talk about...
    Do you know anything about boxing "Training"? Not necessarily boxing itself, but utilizing a speed bag, and a heavy bag (A punching bag).
    Hey,

Just watched your video of your ACR over on YouTube...very good, but very repetitive, in other words, the next phase didn't get better than the next.

For instance, in my I use the Tilt as Phase 1, the Deck Transfer as Phase 2, a Color Change as Phase 3, the Bottom *dribble cards* to Top as Phase 4, a Card To Pocket as Phase 5 and for Phase 6 I use PaperClipped, but I'm deciding to replace it for Pixel or the Omni Deck

I'll give it a 4/5, as your dl was obvious, your tilt is ok and the trick is very repeating in the same phase...but it's good.

P.S. I noticed that in your color change you change the queen to the ace, but when you removed the ace the queen was exposed...not a good thing, but spectators probably won't notice that.
    Thanks...split spades have lasted me the longest out of any deck I've purchased. I mean I go through bikes in one day...seriously.
    Hey by the way have gotten try out the new stingers? I'm not a fan of bee decks but if you have any input it would be great!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results