mini magician
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I can't man I forgot my webcam at my dads' house, and its' no fun if I don't have a webcam.
    Soon I will get it though
    Doing good myself...You?

Don't have alot of free time now, but maybe we can Skype sometime.

V.
    Yo whats up my friend I think I'll try and make a date for a big jam session this week sometime I'll get back with you.
    Sup dude. Spoke to Brian, they're finishing up DROP as we speak. Talking about ideas for teasers :)
    I mentioned FOG but he didn't mention it back, so I'd recommend emailing him.

PeacePeace :)

CL
    Man that's a giant routine. I wrote down how to do it in my notes. The whole damn thing. Did he say why to do it ASAP?
    well ive been away for the last 3 weeks so thats why you havent heard from me. Ive been visiting family all around. Any ways whats up with you
    'Sup!
    I spoke to Bri the other day, he just wanted to know when I'm sending some more stuff for playground. Didn't mention drop, but apparently Michael Paul performed it at his recent stint at the magic castle :)

Suggestions for a sesh? Do a self working trick that you've dressed up loads- nothing better than fooling magicians with the simplest thing in the world :)

I'll send you FB over tomorrow mornming bruv, no worries. And yeah, send your control over and I'l ltake a gander, see what I can do for ya! :)

CL
    Yeah, I heard from them, DROP is filmed and prepped for release, I believe. Just waiting on a date. Buzzing for the release like! Did you see FreezerBurn's on DevilsAdvocate now? Went on the other day :D

Yeah, that sounds good, A good old E-session! send me your ideas in an email and I'll take a look at them :) I have a few things to shoot your way anyway :)
    You do any mentalism? More specifically, you do any coin bends? I have a few coin bends I could send your way for review?

I did use your effect! I did your exact handling, then switched the card out for a blank-facer at the end and 'blanked out' the card with a wave. Went down a treat :)

CL
    Hey dude! Sorry I've not been in touch, I've been crrrraaaaazyy busy lately, both magically and non-magically :D
    Getting back into the swing now though :)

How are you?? You any further forward with your first release?? You know I like it!

CL
    Man, great reviews and I'm glad you like playing with the ideas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results