Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thanks man! I'm glad to hear it, that means a lot. Volume 2 is just around the corner I believe, so your anticipation will soon be placated and hopefully replaced with another haha keep well man
    -Chris Alexander
    Hey btw, I performed that effect I was talking to you about the other day. It went awesomely well. And I was surprised that they didn't feel the need to examine the box case (which they can't lol). Which is a very good thing. haha
    Ya, you can just ask Paul (the creator of FreakShowMagic) if you can be a part of it and release some stuff and Im fairly sure he will say yes. Just send him an email
    Well thanks man...u have been a great friend and comrad...its the least i can do...oh im fixing my signature now...lol...hey i.m if ur up to it..need to talk bout something..*evil laugh*
    Dude thats friggin awesome!!!...wat u mean by my signature? Did you want me to keep the original along with the release date aslo? An I hope everyone likes my tnr....im kinda nervous...but i dnt want to release it around the time you do....idk...im freaking out a lil...when i finish the pdf ima send u a copy so to get ur first impressions an hopeflly a review...im trying to get friiends of mine to contact you so they can check out ur effects....jus tryin to help support u man
    Hey man, looks like Pinned is getting noticed an alot of people are liking it, also Isolated seems to be gettin postive veiws also....dnt forget bout sending me one :D. On another note I would like to thank you for givin me some spotlight on my new effect also...btw by all means keep the hype up about Pinned an Isolated...but for me jus hint to other people about my effect, jus let them know its a tnr...but dnt mention what "holds" the card together just yet..details will be released shortly...lol...an sorry I havent been available...but i.m me tonight for sure..ur friend...mike(p.s. I heard Pinned had 2 versions, I didnt know that..lol)
    Yeah.
    I think I'd keep it the same. I like Isolated a little more for some reason.
    Oh well that's good. I hope they take a look at it.

Yeah I really am. I'm hoping to find the gimmick for Isolated soon. And I like the name. It suits the effect well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results