J. Miller
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm having a little problem here, I can't decided what to order, should I order Loops or The Cloak?

Please and thanks,

Inferno Kaiser
    Just sent you my effect: [Project] | Caliber...tell me what you think and hope you enjoy.

Inferno | Kaiser
    Man, I can't wait for the site to be up, wtfnolimits.com

Maybe I could post that link into my signature to get more people's attention if you like, I'm here to help you guys out, since you and B. are some of my most favorite creators and performers.

Inferno | Kaiser
    Hey man,

Inferno Kaiser aka KingOfSpades07 here from Penguinmagic, just thought I drop by and say how are things going and if you have a Skype...that way we can chat and maybe you can help me out with my effect.

Please and thanks,

Inferno | Kaiser
    What up J.Miller!

I see that you released a new effect on Devilsap, called Smile.

Looks my style of magic and something I'd perform as well and I see the inspiration came from b.Smith also, one of my favorite creative magicians, along with you, and since I enjoyed Digital Conviction, I know I'll enjoy Smile.

Inferno | Kaiser
    Happy Birthday Man...Nice meeting and seeing you at the Battle in Canton. Thanks for Captured.
    Rick Everhart
    How are you? I'm wonderfull. Captured is awesome! I heard you had a signed card to box? I came up with one but it involves a small sleight. Brief me when you release it..thanks man.
    hey justin I heard you were being a little mean to my friend Nikki last night. Dont do it again. She is going through a hard time right now and you only made things worse
    D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy number 33. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results