Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• idk, the last contest was pretty solid, at least the top 3 teams were. There is going to be quite a few unexpected people entering this year, I've already heard some of the teams :S
    Im looking forward to it.
    You said in the podcast that some of this is stuff we've never seen before.
    If thats true, Im gonna be pretty happy. :D
    Mike, no clue, we're still working on that. Lots and lots and lots of filming to do. Sean, no problem, it was a team effort, hopefully it will be better than the last! Good luck man!

-Andrei Jikh
    Yoooo thanks for the ccc this year, didn't think there would be one.
    Also I read back on that thing you were talking about around a year ago, with the cobra+ legspread catch thing . I didn't get what you were sayin before, but I do now, and it's pretty easy. I mean the move where you strike the top packet and kick (sorta) the spread on your leg upwards and catch em at the same time in the mouth of the king. but yea, props for iniating this contest, already got my team down, just tryin to convince one more person to join.
    Awesome, but I was talking about like a cardistry collab video like kickass or something and that you could be one of the judges picking the best submissions and then the clips would be edited and roduce about a 5 minute long video. Something like the kickass videos.
    Hey MLB! There will be a CCC 2009, I'll be one of the judges as well as some of our other artists to include Daniel Madison and the Bucks.

As far as for how many hours...that's tough to say man, probably all day long! I don't think I stop for too long, I find myself holding a deck of cards throughout the whole day. I guess that's different than formal practicing, but in those terms I guess I'd say at least 4-5 hours nowadays, which is still quite a bit. Back in the day, upwards of 10 hours or so of nothing but constant attempts at improvement. Made me want to pull my hair out! Let me know if you need help with anything in particular,

-Andrei Jikh
    Is it normal for the backpack cut to be slightly harder when dealing with a new freshly opened deck, just because of the new finish?
    Thanks! It really is a great cut with many possibilities! Hope you enjoy it, :)

-Andrei Jikh
    I have to tell you I love the Backpac cut. Just got it and it's AWESOME. There are so many applications with it, and is such an orignial piece!!!:D
    Actually the Encyclopedia doesn't show you how to make triangles specifically, but you can pretty much figure it out with the techniques presented within. As far as the square goes, I haven't learned it from anyone, I've developed a method of doing it several years ago before it was publicly published. You can see my method in the Quad Backpack video.

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey Andrei!, On the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes? Do they go over how to do quads and triads? If not?, then where did you learn your quad and triads? Because right now I have a different way of producing triads and shapes. Thanks.
    Guess what? I made a cut called 1/2 of Infinity. It's like your Infinity Sequence. Although it does not look like it and is made only by 1 hand primarily! Gonna put it in my original/variations album. Also, do you know if thevirts's dvd is coming out this year? As well as Bone Ho's and yours?
    ok. Btw the battle video's are in the 'ready to vote category'.
    I defs lost so I'm gonna need your vote.
    Awesome, thanks Augustus!

Sean, I removed his name due to some of our differences that we settled in private.

-Andrei Jikh
    sounds good. how come nebelfuch's name and comment was removed from the description of the shapeshift video?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results