tally-ho
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh yeah, I think I remember a lot of people complaining about that.

Oh wow. That's actually a really great idea. I'm sure it's amazing to see him do the whole thing.
    So it's an actual move? He's actually finding the cards and controlling them while shuffling? wow

Yeah. Looked like you get a lot for your money. Auctions are the best way to go. What's the 52 effect?
    Yeah it really is. The thing with the freely named four of a kind just kills me.

No I haven't. They look really good though.
    All posts made by 'Guests' are past users, who have since deleted their accounts. Hope this clears things up!
    Oh damn that sounds amazing. 4am? wow. Hopefully you still got something out of it.

Just saw they had the page up. It's definitely up there in price but still attainable. I already have the DPS one-on-one but I got it for free so I think it would be a worthwhile purchase. I have EATCT. What do you think?
    Well I guess you made the best out of the situation.
    That's a good idea to take notes of stuff. I'm sure they will be very helpful. and it's awesome you got it signed.

I'm seriously looking into this foundations thing. Hopefully the price wont be ridiculous.
    Omg are you kidding me?! You missed all of it? I would borderline kill my boss if I "had" to work. Well that's kind of funny. What a coincidence.
    Was there no way to get your money back or anything?
    Yeah his material is really unique too.

Oh awesome! You gotta tell me how that goes. That's going to be amazing. Have fun!
    These Green Magic dvd's are sounding better and better. I love Lennart's performing style. He acts like he's extremely nervous and is a klutz with cards. But he's definitely not. lol
    Uh... yeah I just noticed that. When he "came back" he had over 100 posts more than before in like 2 days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results