Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah it does. But I'm definitely considering it if it does what it says. That's just incredible.

I actually like both. Slow restorations are more deliberate and astonishing where as an instant restoration is much more shocking and visual.

The crease thing sound interesting. If you could get that to work with the effect that would be awesome.

Oh okay. It sounded like you had already purchased it. lol
    Omg I know. I was just looking at that. Sounds insane.

Very cool. That's good to hear. Seems like a nice quick little effect.

Yeah there's many different ways you could deal with it. Such as using it as an advantage in another effect or something else.

Awesome. Good luck man!
    Oh well I'm sure you can work around that. I think it's worth it for the idea anyway. Looks like he has some cool stuff.
    Yeah. It uses one card? That's amazing if it does.
    I couldn't find anywhere it was being sold separately.
    Yeah haha.

I just saw I video on Youtube of him performing it. Looks amazing. I'm completely fooled.
    Where is it being sold?
    Yeah same here. I just have a big collection of old cards I use for 'destruction' effects. lol
    Yeah haha. Know what you mean. Luckily, I just found a super thin crappy deck that's perfect for the T&R. lol
    Thanks, I really want to get super comfortable with it and work out all the tiny subtleties with it. I mean, I know this idea of the 2 halves has been done before, I'm just happy I have something that I'm going to actually use now. Know what I'm saying?
    Here's the T&R card I was talking about. Borrowed deck, random card selected and signed. Card with signed face is held at the finger tips and folded in half down the center. The card is slowly ripped and the 2 pieces are shown to be separate from each other. One piece is simply touched to the edge of the other where it stays. Without any cover, you fold and unfold the card to prove the crease is legitimate. You can shown your hands completely empty and show the card clean front and back before you hand it to a spectator for examination. No gimmicks, impromptu.
    Hey V-

Just wait up a little bit and I should have the site up and selling the card through window again. I've been working a lot and I am working on the site in my spare time. The site is http://www.themodernmagician.com

If you would like, you can email me your effects and I will take a look over them. I am looking for effects to market on the site. Hit me up on my email at Ben7217@aol.com.

Sorry for the late response!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results