Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We have officially gone to war with jack from team Awesome. Help! lol. Read his conversation between me an him
    Yes sir, it sure is.
    He is one of my favorite magicians, he has made magic more real and just awesome for me.
    He came to my church twice and both times were sick.
    Hey no problem man.
    They can take away my internet access to the forums, they can spit on my beliefs, they can try as hard as they can, but, since God is with me
    WHO CAN STAND AGAINST ME???
    I've sent out a few copies to be reviewed to see peoples interest and thoughts about them...so keep your eyes opened!
    hey steven, sorry it took me so long to log into theory11, hope everthing is going great for you :) have a good summer!
    hey friend, I have been trying to get the community to get involved in the "go_Out.Perform" thread, so tha we can all learn something, so if you could watch the video I uploaded or the other videos and criticise them It would be very kinda from your part, thanks a lot friend.
    thanks a lot for the kind comments, sigh, this is indeed a very grey day, what a shame.=(
    Haha well I'm looking right now. The easter one was not, even though I thought it was too.

*continues searching*
    Haha. Thanks man! It means a lot.
    I've been trying to find the SNC contest thread where it all started. lol
    well, the last couple of weeks were just crazy, people are startin to relax now, but the alert its still on... bad stuuf =(
    aww, thanks friend, it is actually nice to see you participating in the forums, itseems like you know what you are talking about ;)
    Thanks a lot man, I actualy hope that you can particiapate in the battles one of this days. have a nice day bro. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results