Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Здравствуйте Андрей!
    Сперва хочу вас похвалить за прекрасную работу с картами.
    Извините что я вам пишу на Русском, у меня с Английским туговата :-(
    Я хотел спросить, нет ли у вас абучаюших DVD на заказ? Мне нравется ваш стиль (особена с клипа Propaganda) и хотел бы научится.
    Буду очень рад Вашему ответу.
    Alex form Germany
    Haha, yea Jerry is awesome. He definitely defies the laws of physics.

-Andrei Jikh
    I ordered the EOPCF and I heard Jerry's a fast shipper...

Said by Trashmanf
    "Some have accused him of using fast-forward speedups when shipping products. I can't be sure until he films himself shipping something with a clock in teh background to prove its normal speed."
    Haha yea I took those out, figured it was time for a more professional feel and look. I love those digglets though, they're hilarious. I always wanted to know what goes on underground... now we all know........ would NOT want to know how they perform "Earthquake" though. O_O

-Andrei Jikh
    Thanks man, appreciate it. The deck is usually in my hands throughout the whole day, if not.... at least half the day. You never know when a great idea can suddenly hit you.

-Andrei Jikh
    Andre
    you are insane in your cardistry skills.
    How long do you handle a pack of cards everyday?

Peace
    EOPCF is great! I'd recommend one for everyone. Best book for Cardistry out there.

-Andrei Jikh
    Yeah, the reason I ask is because I'm going out of the country this month. :( So I can't be the first to get it. Is the EOPCF good to buy after or before I get your dvd?
    Yea I believe it should be, it's going to be mind-blowing. From the content, to the ridiculous cars we worked with on set.

-Andrei Jikh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results