SHANE BLACK
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Half way through posting review :p buggered to the **** i should be able to finish in the morn.Again sorry for it being late. Everything in the book is being looked at.
    No problem, I appreciate everything; from the PDF to all the support.

Inferno Kaiser
    Very well...It'll be up before the end of next week, if that's ok.

Inferno Kaiser
    Hey,

What's your e-mail so I can send you Caliber!

Inferno Kaiser
    Mr. Shane Black, what a pleasure it is to spam your visitor messages! Just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! Best of luck to you in the contest! I am requiring at least 8 essays before I will give away any prizes including your book.
    ~Draven
    It's all good...no worries.

I can see that you're a very busy man, maybe next time we can chat about magic and whatnot.

Inferno Kaiser
    Hey man,

How have things been going?!

Haven't chatted in awhile...

Inferno Kaiser
    Hey Dude! Havent talked to you in a while we need to have another online jam man good times show me whats new with you and such :p

Aussie Boy:p
    Hey man, I understandthat you are a pro and I was wondering if you could give me some feedback in a effect that I came up with involving a sleight from the trilogy, so if you have the trilogy and would do me the favour to help me, I would be very thankful. :).
    WTF Im Scared! Hey I spoke with JM today he's gonna call me again 2nite everythings cool. I got some news for you I'll wait to tell you in private though.
    D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results