LeeAsher
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi Lee how is the magic world going PS it me Jr?( Jr( JonathonJr.ja@Googlemail.com ! And man who put we see pictures&numbers'that's nice wallet you have! And I am on Facebook by the name Jonathon Allwood!so how is the world history of magic going!
    Here is a call to all magicians in the Charlotte, NC area. i am fresh to the scene down here and was wondering if they're any other magicians in the area that would like to get up.
    Hey Lee
    I had been filming some of the effects from that night and I performed witness a few times to different people however I stopped filming when the gig ended and I performed it as a request after so unfortunatly didn't. I am kicking myself for not doing so as it was one of the greatest moments in my magic career.
    sorry
    Josh
    hey Lee, I thought I should tell you about my recent performance with witness as it was truley a special occasion!
    I was performing to about 20 or so people and was specifically performing to a middle aged man. During the performance I had people really closely watching and I was in two minds as to wether I could pull the effect off however I luckly did and the reactions I got were amazing! People were in hysterics and absolutly loved the effect. I had people coming up to me and saying that they knew how I did the effect and when I asked how they would say that I used magic! It couldn't have gone any better however I discovered after everyone had piped down that one woman had fainted and we were not sure wether it was due to your fantastic effect or just one of those random occasions but it really added to the power of the trick.
    Thanks for everything
    Josh :)
    Mr. Asher, I'm not sure why we're not friends yet, but measures need to be taken to rectify this problem. Please accept my humble request! On a side note, When are you playing the Magic Castle next?
    Hey Lee, Thanks for the Losing Control. Its an amazing gem i dont see too often. It seems so clean.
    Do the Lee Asher 605 become weary in the heat? Because its really hot in my area ad Tallys become really bad in heat.
    Hey Lee,
    I was wondering what are you favourite types of cards as I am doing a little survey,
    Thanks
    Josh
    Hey Lee, I would just like to say how much I love witness. I perform it all the time and it gets great reactions. great job.
    Josh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results