TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Haha that makes more sense.
    Cool sounds pretty versatile.

Yeah those were my original thoughts here. Although it is a pretty powerful effect. I'd have to know more about the gimmick and see a review before willing to buy it. I mean, If you had a loop on, you could do a very similar effect plus more and not worry about having it set up or wearing out.
    I'm still not sure, but i'm thinking now that I just won't end up using it.
    Yeah, that's why it's kind of ironic that you got something that works. I don't think I've heard of this rollload thing but it sounds interesting. What does it accomplish?
    Yep, if you can eliminate the load, then I guess you're free to go.

What are your thoughts on this new Static thing? Looks pretty nifty but I think I'm gonna pass.
    OoooOO gotcha *expression of realization*

Wow that actually sounds very impressive. It's awesome that you're coming up with actual methods to this stuff.
    Well I'm mostly just wondering what the effect is. Name sounds awesome.

YES! Haha, more material to play off as a joke. Only this time, it's real. lol
    Yeah I agree. haha

Awesome. Looking forward to it man. I'd love to know more about the PCS effect. lol
    That would be awesome. I've been stuck on different shifts and controls lately.
    Haha yeah I have certain moves that I use way to much. The CSC sounds golden.

Oh ok. I can kind of picture the mechanics. And I know what you mean about trying to make it look like 3 cards. The less cards you have, the more difficult it is even if your using cards with borders. Which reminds me, when I'm working on packet effects where reversed cards are in play (that have to be hidden), I'll use borderless cards like Bee's. When you can hide those. you can hide pretty much anything. lol
    Oh yeah thanks.

Multiple shifts are a lot of fun. I haven't seen the Center Steal Control but if it's England doing it I'm sure it's fantastic.

That sounds really awesome. Love the new idea of the card changing. Could probably be used as a great switch for a card.
    Oh and love the name SLSR. lol
    Haha yeah it was a nice photo.

Well, I've been focusing a lot more on my Diagonal Palm Shift. It's such a brilliantly well thought out move. It's getting a lot faster and smoother which is good. Last night I was thinking of some different ways to use it and came up with this "rewind sandwich" thing. It's kind of an unfinished bit. Basically after you do a standard sandwich effect, you show the selection in between the sandwich cards and place all three on the table. Then you lift up a section of the deck to reveal the selection. You then show there is nothing in between the cards on the table. It's kind of strange but it's fun to practice the DPS with.

Working on anything new yourself?
    I saw your pic man. That's just awesome. I love how your other self was faded out. Really cool picture. And honestly, I'm surprised they chose 'the guy eating his ace' over yours. lol
    Look forward to it man. The contest is pretty open ended so it should be cool to see what people can come up with.
    omfg hahaha
    That's a really sweet idea. Loving the thought of it, with the two cards transferring one place to the next...even though it's the same person. haha
    WOAH double post at the same time!
    and no I don't think I will be doing it tonight.
    That would be very cool. Hopefully you can get it to work out.

Haha ok. Sounds good.

Yeah. There's some effects the are easy for us to figure out that would be worth it just for the creator's experience and tips behind it. A move for example, taught be Jason England. lol

Hmm based on that description I think I'll pass. Or I'll just take it and sell it on the black market.
    Wow that's a great idea. I like the script of "each one being faster". That way the sandwich gets more impossible each time.
    btw I haven't forgotten about the Haunted Kings/Queens thing. I just haven't found a good chunk of time to write it up. So keep reminding me about it. lol

Yeah. One of the reason's why probably a lot of magicians don't even bother to try to market some of their stuff, regardless of how creative it is. It's unavoidable really. We know exactly what to look for.
    P.S I want one of those hats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results