RDChopper
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, I just realized something. MLB left, it's so quiet. I didn't really care much when he was here, but now that he's gone it's like heaven. Wow, this is nice.
    Actually no, I am not letting a prick get to me. if anything I should be thanking him he made me realize I have friends outside of this forum that are much more reliable then this forum community. You are included in some of the more credible, in fact if you are reading this and asking yourself "is he talking about me?" and you can't come to a conclusion then I am not talking to you.
    Lol, thanks man, it just really pisses me off though when people say "omg y r u bashing mee?!11!!!1" whenever they get a little negativity..
    oh sorry sir. your right. those arent yours. my accident! hahahaha well please pass those on to daveyG. hope he can learn from those. and i sure will try to post those one the gop. alright man. have a nice day.
    haha just watched the coin through bottle too... very nice performance. looked alittle suspect the way you handled everything. try to not give the spectator a grey area to link the trick to any sort of slight of hand. always be fair and open when at all possible. when they go to reconstruct the trick later in there head they will have seen that you might have done this or done that. so if you give them no option to even go in that direction by always being fair..(of course keeping the moves concealed).. then they will make the trick bigger than it was in the 1st place. awesome trick though. very nice thumb palm too.
    hey man. i saw your perfromance on the 360 arm twist. i thought it was good and i didnt even think that it was going to go all that way. but hey there you go! i saw you untwist your arm and throw them in the air and say thanks to the kids and that was it. it looked and sounded like you were dont with the trick and were disappointed with the reaction you got. but i can say they looked very impressed. not all reaction you get are going to be all screams and running away. especially with geek magic. just something to think about.
    I've posted them on the Go_Out.Perform thread. I had a bad hot dog about a half hour before Bullet, so don't rag on me for that.
    D
    I thought it was funny. ;)

-Doug
    Damn it! I am so going to pass you in the battle arena! Finally, some competition! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results