RDChopper
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ha. Thanks man. I'll get back to you in a pm when I can get off this blackberry and onto a laptop or something.
    Just because you seem to have a lot of information on magic and I wanted some one to get some help when I have a question.
    Hey not much. Haven't been in those chats in awhile.

Awesome...damn I don't own the trilogy but I'm familiar with the Clipshift. What's the effect like?
    ya, I respect them and all, but I just am not spending 75 bucks for it... (Get it, 75 "BUCKS" for it!) jajaja
    Sadly, no. I never got it because it looked to flashy and I hate flourishing. But you should know all about that! lol. Me and my whining about it everyday and all lol
    D
    Sure. I was actually just gonna film a video with 3 new color changes using the Clip Shift that I came up with. Well I gotta get back to work. I'd love to see your new idea though. (Yes, I own the Trilogy.) I'll have my Clip Shift video to you either later today or tomorrow.

-Doug
    I can't believe that video from zachmonkey gets on the site, when my videos get rejected left and right! Just had to vent there for a minuet lol
    D
    When I said break, I meant a break from HIM! lol. Well speaking of breaks, check you PM box in about 30 seconds.

-Doug
    Alright cool, thanks. Now I just have to keep my darn index finger still!. My left (I'm left-handed) hand looks kind of awkward to.
    I would appreciate it. Judging by the handling taught in the book and your tips video I think they are the same.
    Hey man, I've been practicing the pass for a while and it's looking pretty good. I just want to make sure that the two-handed shift in "Expert at the Card Table" is the same as the Classic Pass. I don't want to look like an idiot if a magician asks me to show them my pass or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results