DoctorMagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey man, just curious how the whole gift card thing is going. It's been over a month now...had a chance to go to the bank yet? =/
    hi...im new here im from puerto rico and ive been studying magic from dvds i have never really ever actually have any type of conversation with a magician....lol..im serious ....just wanna say hi
    Hey, how's it going? I'm curious, were you able to get the package sent out yet (I believe you mentioned that you were sending it last Monday)? I haven't heard from you in a bit, so I just thought I'd check in. Thanks, talk to ya later man. :)
    Whats up Doc? I have a persrciption for an essay that I need filled. Can hou help out? LoL Just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! Best of luck to you in the contest!
    ~Draven
    Is there any way I can re-enter the contest?

I was away for 2 weeks for some un-expected notice and with school right now I don't have time on the internet anymore.

I might leave away again tommorrow...maybe, but it's your choice.

V.
    Hey there, I sent in my essay a few hours ago, and I would like to confirm that you received it. Thanks, and I really appreciate what you're doing.
    On question #6, do you mean playing cards like bicycle, or do you mean the people who make them, like uspcc?

thanks.
    Confirmation: I was curious as if you have gotten both of my PMs of my story?

Just so you know, Part 1 was my intro to my story and Part 2 describes my story of my greatest reaction.

V.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results