Flyspazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thanks man :)

Hahaha, you practically said:

"What the Fu** is happening dude?"

"happy birthday in may and you make love with your woman for a long timeeee"

Will do man :p. Thanks for the wishes.
    Haha, Cheers for the Birthday wishes mate, I'm sure i'll be over in the states soon enough to share a few beers with you.

I hope i get laaii.....*coughs* loooads of presents ;)

Lloyd
    hi it me well you no what that thing that i put up last week i can not find now and this week i was about to wight what all that mean with in magic for you all to read ... so what you bean up to then.. it the messages is the art that i have bean working on that we all have lost..
    i am ok at this time mind is like a dictionary of magic it so hard to come up with new story for tricks is it hard for you..
    hi man , how are you? well it so hard a lot of books one magic but if you did then they might love you as a friend but bec of things we all can do with minds with how can some friends get to no use..
    Hey man, how are ya? I was thinking I still remember your posts over in E and your very good replys here, so I was wondering, do you actually do magic for a living? Im not a$$ kissing but you sure know your stuff. Have a ncie day friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results