j.bayme
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• HI,J.Bayme, I Have won the holiday contest 09 Day 02 prize, but I knew it just a few days ago, what should i do now and how can I got them, by the way, I'm leave to China now.
    You should check out this thread, it got like 4 votes, and 8 replys within the first minute it was up. I wasnt even done editing it when someone took the poll and replyed.
    Hi JB. I'm wondering if you guys will ever come out with Andrei Jikh's second "Cardistry 101" 1on1 (If there ever will be such a 1on1). Thanx
    Thank you for this site. I almost lost site of my love for magic until I came across Theory11. The artist on here are great. I've been watching video's and buying things for awhile now but just recently joined the forums. Great stuff here and I drop the name of this site whenever I can.
    I think it would be cool to have some mentalism effects on here. Maybe if someone got in contact with derren brown he could possibly help out? Just a thought.

-Michael
    Hey Jon,

Any chance you could change my username from 'Blink' to 'MattTarrant'?

Will have to catch up in March when im over for Magic-con.
    Matty
    D
    hello J. bayme my name is Criss omar from orlando f.l i have a Production coming up in France, paris with Senzo magency creator of la grande illusion. i would like for you to talk part of it... here is my skype: omarsmagic i hope to talk to you more about the Production.
    Also, when are you going to start doing saturday night contests again as there hasn't been one in ages
    Josh
    Hey Jonathan I was wondering wether at some point you could consider having an interview with Lee Asher as he is a remarkable magician and I would love to hear about his views
    Josh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results