J
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm not sure if your friend naturally talks like that, but I felt that his patter seemed like he was uninterested in what he was doing and almost was condescending to the specators (but then again, they didnt seem like the brightest bunch :p ) He could've built up more suspense for the reveal then just thinking of the card. Why place the box on the card in the first place? His patter could justify this and make it a better effect.

A different force would work better as well, because the specator was taking the card, a hindu force is good for them just viewing it. A classic, dribble, or riffle force would work well. Daniel Garica has a good "touch a card" force on Symphony.

The reveal itself: Could have been better, but seemed weak, from what I saw, for two reasons.
    Awesome, thanks. Yeah I realized the length, but I performed it for my brother and he really liked it, with the reactions piling up it just felt natural to keep going. I perform each phase individually somethimes when I dont have time for the full routine, because they came as individual effects after all.

Yes the camera was a bit hard to position to get everything right.

Yes the patter took a while to get natural and consistant. I feel like the patter lets them (the audience) connect better, because EVERYONE has played hide and seek. But obviously giving the cards feelings for every effect wears it out, I only have two like that I think.

For your friends effect: Disclaimer: I'm going to be blatently honest. This isn't to bash your friend, but I feel if I'm not honest, I'm holding them back because they cannot get better.
    Hey do you mind checking out my new video when you get the chance? Its called Hide and Seek under the Card Magic Section. I'm looking for some input from people. Thanks dude
    Dude, I loved your ACR in your battle with Aceking. Do you mind if I steal the bit about Dai Vernon and Houdini? I won't use it anywhere on T11.
    That's cause it needs to be advertised, but to the right people, and in the right threads, lol. When people get into an argument: "Hey, when T11 shut's this down, feel free to continue this over at (link), where you can hash this thing out to a finish.". Hopefully we'll bear witness to a Theory11 Battledome kinda thing, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results