Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Thanks Inferno!

Jack, sorry for the late reply but for what it's worth, they're both me, the one that's most active is the one I use the most, the other one is just idle.
    You have my vote Andrei! A great piece of work, I'll be sure to make an account and leave a few comments.
    Hey andrei there is a couple of facebook profiles that say they are you. Which one is the real? if there is one at all
    Hey it's a great move and although the motion itself was very small, I feel it's an amazing piece of choreography nonetheless and worth a mention/credit! Thank you for coming up with it,
    Hey, good to know you liked my Nemesis card twirl move enough to repackage into your "Twitter" move in Genesis Vol 1.

Regards,
    Ling
    You do NOT know how excited I am to get this DVD! Dude!

So... You should do a promotion. Like, you sign the first 100 ordered or something. That would be SWEET.

I LOVE the trailor and the moves, btw.
    Ha thanks! I'm actually very happy that it's finally coming out! The work is sometimes overwhelming. I need to relax for a while. :)

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey Andrei , How are you?
    Finaly your dvd is coming out when i started flourishing you became the new t11 artist so i as looking forword to that since then . Seems like you workd reallllllly hard on the dvd haha so i was wondering if you are more happy tha your done whit the making or more sad that its over ?
    No I didn't seem to get any in the last few days, try resending it, maybe my box was full. Sorry!

-Andrei Jikh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results