Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• AAnndreeiiiiiii~
    your wall is so empty without me asking you questions!!!! last post 3 weeks ago.

could I possibly have permission to use xx in a video I'm makin in a little while? don't feel obligated to say I can, if not that's perfectly cool with me. Oh ya how's living in wherever your living, near the t11 crew?
    happy halloween, gotta get back to the party.
    Cool, we're obviously on different sides when it come to the politics side of XCM/Cardistry but this is doing something good for the art which I think both side can mostly agree on....
    Yea I haven't forgotten, I haven't received any extra footage so I'll give it a month or two before I relase what I have from my own camcorder (dark but still discernible which is why I'm still waiting)

-AJ
    yo andrei its luca 95 you have to do a toutorial for b4 i love the thumb spin
    and you said at the video as a comment
    Thanks for the comments guys....a tutorial looks like a possibility for sure! Coming soon..

-Andrei Jikh
    Maybe some day just for fun, as long as I don't get killed while I'm there.

-Andrei Jikh
    LOL Yea I have, it's terrible! Oh well, I'm sure neither Dan nor Dave will mind. I may or may not go to the next chat depending on if I have something come up that day. Hopefully, I'll have time to go because it was definately a blast!

-Andrei Jikh
    have you checked out my sig. i have a couple of quotes from you. Also, are you going to chat again??? Cause that was a lot of fun. Thanks for reading.
    Have a great day
    -Mike
    andrei i was watching one of your vids and i wanted to know what the song was for your the'me vid? its freakin tight...
    I've heard of everyone but jansen. Howell is definately great, I used to jam with him on MSN and be his mentor so to speak. Let me know how the jam goes if you guys do have a get together, should be great.

-Andrei Jikh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results