praetoritevong
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Is that an effect book or a book on how to perform?
    Might look into that some day:)
    Yeah I just set a goal for myself, I want to go to an acting school and try to benefit from that as much as I can. It's going to be a looong ride though :)
    check out Paul Brook, he has some awesome impromptu stuff. Max also publishes a lot of good Impromptu materials.
    Unless, of course, you become like Dee and become a full time magician/mentalist ;) But we both know that's not what you want. What DO you want to be?
    Haha, i actually forgot about ever writing that! :)
    Ive been busy with school too, studying mentalism as much as i can though.
    Well it's almost the same here, except I'm still in gr10. The grades are starting to count y'know...*sigh*
    What year are you in uni?
    Hey Mate.

I live in Australia and have just purchased Lit. I have been searching all over the internet to find matchbooks with no luck. I noticed a while back to commented on a thread regarding this issue.

I just wondered if you found or know of a place that sells them, cause the only place I know is Amazon but for 50 matches they are charging $60 postage. Which is crazy.

Thanks for any guidance dude,

Aaron
    Hey man, that's just fine. I am considering offering an extention to Monday as is. Seems this has been a rough week for a few people.
    Hey Praetoritevong! Just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! Best of luck to you in the contest!
    ~Draven
    I did wrote that he bought waaaay too much stuff, but then I figured that I was crossing the line and getting personal so I edited my post.
    D
    Still another 12 hours before it's my real birthday. ;) Looking forward to it. Thanks. :D

-Doug
    that's awesome. hopefully brisbane picks up sometime. do you know if there are going to be any IBM meetings anytime soon in australia?
    hey man, you're based in sydney, aren't you?
    what's the magic community like there?
    cos up here in Brisbane, we've got close to nothing. I know about 2 other people here who are true magicians.
    Ya, there are some flourishers that are good performers, but a lot of them that I do see perform try to do the hardest and most showoffy magic there is, and are very dry performers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results