richard
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• it a good day for you ... but it time to see what new and what your mom and dad will get you on this fab day of magic for you, what will they get you this time that ... have a happy day on the birthday . ask what you like to have form friends so you do not need to go out and get it.. use you friends for you to get the best thing with in magic. i no that is bad to say that ... but it good to have this in your mind. do some thing new but not magic .. by for now
    Wish you luck in your plans after Decknique!
    To be honest, I'm sad that Decknique is closing. But on the bright side hopefully the Cardistry Section will grow becasue I hate to see the cardsitry forum still. It has to be active and lively! I'm trying to get people to check out the cardistry section more often.
    Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for you to put the member's favorite videos back up on our profile page. It would be great to have that feature again.
    hi it is so hard to keep up the magic and no what new and what to have be for u can not get it at all .
    -Hey,
    -Just thought I drop by and say how are things going.
    -Peace
    Glad to see the 1on1 section finally being updated tonight. I'm sure you've spent a lot of time on it.
    hey aweesome how your making the 1-1 section look! great job. This really helps theory11 Alot. So far the best magic site outthere!! =))
    Hey richard, I was wondering if you could update the battle system, it hasn't given any one points for the last couple of battles
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results