RDChopper
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I've been doing pretty good, I just recently got back from "TAOM", a magic convention out here in Texas. And I think tomorrow I'm gonna go.out.perform to some people at a basketball game..How are you?
    As I said I studied and at the same time worked in culinary arts, but it was merely a year of it (I still cook, yet not profesionally). At the moment I study Comunication Sciences in the Facultad de Ciencias Políticas y Sociales of the UNAM (Ciudad Universitaria). I was and am a fan of mythology; mostly greek but also aztec, norse and egiptian. Add to that me favorite cousin who is in the UNAM as well taking Greek and Latin Words for her course this semester...so yes, in a way.

I thought ye were from the north of the country, just not sure where.

Be well, and we'll stay in touch.
    No harm's done. Been there meself at times. Quick question: ye're mexican if I am not mistaken? I ask because of yer accent in the Classic Pass video ye have (FANTASTIC tips, might I add). I am from Mexico City, thus the curiosity.
    D
    I'm a senior in high school. I party every weekend now. ;)

-Doug
    Do you have Drawing room deceptions the reason I ask is because my book just came in the mail and I am going to work on one effect at a time, I got to say if every effect in that book is as good as waving the aces the this book is going to be amazing, how do you like twisting the aces?
    any tips not flashin my pass, could i be dragin the top half to far round(hope i made sense) or what what helped in ur experience
    thanks now i finaly know where to start but while ur only do u have any other tips for the two handed shift i watched your vid so anything else. ii have 1 onthe queston about the shift with ur right hand do u shift the packet up to help the pass the do u do the the erdnase way. hope i made sense
    Raul! I used that 2CM Set Up today and it worked BRILLIANTLY! I did it right as the heat was on my hands, but it still worked flawlessly. After I took out the 2 queens they didn't expect a thing! GREAT WORK MY FRIEND! THANK YOU :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results